Welcome to ShadowHaven Please read the rules:
- All rules that are listed on this thread apply to all ranks on the ShadowHaven Servers. The following rules apply to the ShadowHaven Minecraft Servers, Discord, and Forums. All of the chat rules apply to any of our chat systems we have, an example of this would be private message or town chat.
- All users are to read and follow these rules to avoid the punishment of kick or ban. If for any reason a rule needs to be changed or modified, the ShadowHaven Administration has the right to do so.
- Using an alternate account to avoid punishment such as a mute or ban is prohibited on the ShadowHaven servers. If caught doing this, your ban/mute may be extended and the alternate account will be banned.
1.Respect staff and your fellow players. All decisions made by our staff are considered final. If you feel a member of staff is being abusive, please contact Cake_Lady by sending a private message through the website. Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated. We are all human and enjoy playing here at ShadowHaven. Please be respectful and kind to others.
We will NOT allow the following:
- Remarks about Disabilities
- Religious discrimination
Or any other kinds of Discrimination 2.Bullying is strictly prohibited. No Flaming. No TP killing.
3.No advertising. Advertising other servers on the ShadowHaven servers or Forums will result in a ban from the server & forums. 4.No inappropriate content. People of all ages are welcome on our server, and everyone should feel comfortable and welcome. This includes profane or inappropriate pet names, weapon names, skins, or player names. This also includes buildings, signs, chat, etc. If a staff member finds that your housing plot does contain inappropriate content, they may reset your plot entirely if you do not / cannot remove the offensive material.
5.No excessive Swearing. Please keep in mind there may be young players on this server. If any of our staff feels that swearing has become excessive at any time, you will be temporarily muted. If you continue to swear excessively, a permanent mute will result.
6.No Spamming or excessive caps. The minimal requirement for it to be classified as spam includes, but is not restricted to, the posting of same or similar messages consecutively, a repetitive number of times within the space of a few or more seconds. Messages comprising of all or a large amount of caps is also considered spam.
7.No scamming. Scamming for items, in-game money, or credits is strictly prohibited. Our staff members would be happy to help with any trades. 8.In-Town griefing is prohibited. If you feel you have been griefed, please report it to any of our staff. Please keep in mind that griefing and pvp are allowed in the wild. If you choose not to join a town, you are allowed to build a base in the wild areas; however, you may be raided at any time. If a town falls because they cannot pay taxes, the town will revert to the wild and griefing will be allowed.
9. AFK pools or machines are not allowed.
10. Client Modification (Mods) The use of Minecraft client modifications is strictly moderated and monitored. While some types of modifications are allowed, please keep in mind that you are responsible for all activity on your account even if you are unaware that a modification is interfering in any way. Anything which gives a significant advantage to players in-game is a blacklisted modification. Also, modifications which alter the way that your client sends data to the server are strictly disallowed, even if they fall into an allowed category.
Categories of Allowed Modifications
• Client performance improvement modifications (e.g. FPS improvement mods).
• Aesthetic modifications (e.g. shaders modifications).
• Armor and status effect hud modifications.
• Brightness and gamma adjustment modifications.
• Minimap modifications, provided they do not show additional data such as players, entities or underground cave systems.
Any other categories of modifications should be treated as disallowed. This includes modifications such as sprint modifications, LabyMod and macros.